IMPORTANT: RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS MUST BE MADE FOR ALL NEW TENANCIES FROM 1ST FEBRUARY 2016
You are legally required to check an original document in the presence of the holder and retain a copy.
More information here
Simply enter details of the new or existing tenants online to:
- Check if they have County Court Judgments or any history of bankruptcy or insolvency
- Check if they have lived at the addresses given and that they are who they say they are
- Check that they are employed and/or earning the amount that they claim to be
- Check that they can afford to rent your property
- Protect your rental income with NLA Rent Protect
Our tenant checks have been designed to reduce much of the risk associated with residential lettings. For complete peace of mind add
NLA Rent Protect to your tenant check order.
How much does it cost?
You DO NOT need to be a member of the NLA to use NLA Tenant Check however verified FULL members will receive discounted prices.
|Price per check
|Regular users can save money by purchasing a credit pack.
Register now for free